What concepts are you going to learn, or skills are you going to develop? How will you learn the content/ develop the skill? What evidence will you add to the portfolio to demonstrate your learning? How will you and I assess the evidence of your learning/skills? 
5% 13C (Skillful Writing) I will edit my writing several times in order to ensure that I am not repeating myself. I will add a rough draft of one of my DP’s, next to a picture of the final draft to show how I improved We can compare my future writing assignments to my early Reflection papers. 
20% 5B (Use of Proper Sources) I will find educational websites online and books in libraries to use as sources I will add pictures of some of the books that I have read throughout the semester. We can determine the credibility of the sources that I am using in my papers 
30% 11C (Sharing New Information) I will start speaking up more often during class discussions, even if I am not confident about my knowledge on the topic. I will share moments where I have spoken up and contributed to a class discussion. We can assess how involved I have been in class discussions. 
25% 1C (Providing Leadership) I will share new information found in a small group with the rest of the class. I will display moments of group discussions and how I helped share that knowledge with the rest of the class. We can evaluate my contributions to smaller group discussions. 
20% 8B (Delivering Speeches) I will start to adapt new public speaking techniques to improve my speeches. I will show my performance on individual speeches. We can judge whether or not my public speaking abilities have improved