Contract

Grade Contracted For __X__ A         ____ B            ____ C

What concepts are you going to learn, or skills are you going to develop?How will you learn the content/ develop the skill?What evidence will you add to the portfolio to demonstrate your learning?How will you and I assess the evidence of your learning/skills?
(25%) Based on 12C working privately towards group goals Discussion Leading will allow me to work with others to improve my skill   Collaborative Digital will allow me to combine my working habits with others to improve   Group projects Miro Peer evaluation Collaborative  I will be a better classmate   More enjoyable to work with   Worrying about own work and not others
(25%) Based on 3b: Recognizing ethical issues and cross relationships among themMiro board will allow me to make connections with issues MC will allow me to talk about topics of relationships among ethical issues Source Analysis will allow me to read upon multiple issues to broaden my knowledge of themMiro board Video essaysI will give better input on discussions Increased involvement on class discussion
(25%) Based on 7b: Increasing knowledge beyond the classroomSource Analyses will allow me to read upon topics that could peak my interest MCs will allow me to do more research on my interest Discussion leading will allow me to talk about my interestVideo essays Blogs Reading annotations   My evidence in essays will be more diverse More enjoyment in learning Showing passion in my work
(25%) Based on 9b: Divergent mindset towards problem solvingMiro board will allow me to find multiple solutions   Source Analyses will allow me to view multiple ways of problem solving Collaborative Digital will allow me to view others ways of problem solving to  Miro board Reading annotation EssaysMultiple solutions when a problem is given   More engaged in conversation   Multiple pathways towards conversation
      Based on 13c. Using appropriate language with the ability to clarify and fluently communicate my work written              Source analysis will allow me to practice my writing skills and idea flow MC’s will allow me to improve my ability to communicate through writing  Essays Blogs EmailsImprovement of readability in written formant   Easier ability to comprehend written communications   Nicer flow of written communications