Contract 121

Student Name ___Nikyra Wheaton____ 

Grade Contracted For _x___ A     ____ B ____ C  

What concepts are you going to learn, or skills are you going to develop? How will you learn the content/ develop the skill? What evidence will you add to the portfolio to demonstrate your learning? How will you and I assess the evidence of your learning/skills? 
(20%) Based on Oral Communication: [Uses compelling, appropriate delivery techniques.]  I will practice every time I write a paper and show new and improved techniques when speaking. Prepare for workshop video We will be able to tell how my oral communication changes by the delivery skills and the message’s clarity. 
(20%) Based on Problem Solving Skills: [Identifies and evaluate multiple approaches for solving problems.]  I will develop critical thinking by breaking down a problem into smaller pieces to find multiple solutions A paper written to analyze a text and evaluate it to get enough information through an essay Evaluate the problem and create a method to show.  
(20%) Based on Written Communication: [Demonstrates a thorough understanding of context, audience, and purpose.]  I will understand what I am talking about to enhance my writing structure by going into detail and explaining my details Reflection 2 The message is clear, structured and brings clarity  
(20%) Based on Reading: [Evaluates texts’ scholarly significance to apply reading to other contexts or issues.]  Uses other readings that were once used to be able to show understanding and use it as evidence in their writing Reflection 5 Practice defining a problem within different kinds of text to learn how to evaluate multiple text 
(20%) Based on (Ethical Reasoning): [Identifies and analyzes their core beliefs and reflects upon their origin.]  Being able to reflect on my own beliefs and my origin to inform the audience that reads or listens to the paper while also keeping others’ beliefs and origin in mind. Using history and historical text and videos. It will be listed in source reviews or in my evidence.