Grade Contracted For  __X__ A        ____ B            ____ C

What concepts are you going to learn, or skills are you going to develop?How will you learn the content/ develop the skill?What evidence will you add to the portfolio to demonstrate your learning?How will you and I assess the evidence of your learning/skills?
(20%) Based on (4. A): I will be able to adjust and apply different worldviews, perspectives, and experiences to address global problems  Listen to different perspectives in class Use my own experiences and perspectives from different resources we use in class to develop a worldview that can be used to help solve issues.Reflections Notes from discussions and articlesReflections will show how I use many different perspectives to try to solve problems
(20%) Based on : 6B&A. I will display comprehension of others cultural beliefs, values, and experiences  while acknowledging my own personal biases.  Making sure to listen to others during discussions Acknowledge my own personal biases but not letting them hinder my perspective on others experiences  Notes taken during readings and classes Demonstrating listening and acknowledging others during class discussionsHearing me use my own bias and others perspectives during class discussions.
(20%) Based on: 8 C. I will develop clear and relevant responses with information to support my claims in discussions.  Coming prepared to class by reading the assignments and taking notes so I can be able to participate in discussions.  Notes taken before and during class to show how I prepare for discussionsSeeing me speak out in discussions at least twice a class. When I speak in discussions I will refer to text and my notes to state a clear point
(20%) Based on : 13B. I will demonstrate mastery of the subjects I write about in assignments.  Taking accurate notes for writings Referring to text when need in reflections to demonstrate understanding    Citing references Using appropriate language in essays Digital ProjectsReflections turned in on timeEach essay getting better and better with little to no mistakes  
(20%) Based on : 11 A. Evaluates readings in an educated way while also applying the text to other contexts and issues.  Takes diligent notes on readings Break down texts for understanding Looking up words and concepts I don’t understandNotes from readings Discussions in class ReflectionsMy notes will start to evolve showing that I am better at understanding readingsEach reflection will show my comprehension of each reading improving.