Student Name: Shelby Terrell 

Grade Contracted For  __X__ A ____ B ____ C  

What concepts are you going to learn, or skills are you going to develop? How will you learn the content/ develop the skill? What evidence will you add to the portfolio to demonstrate your learning? How will you and I assess the evidence of your learning/skills? 
Class lectures and work to learn how to analyze data Analyze various sources of data for the implementation plan  Work with others in my research team Continue to be able to actively use my resources from MOBOT and collaborate with people at the garden for our implementation plan  Notes taken from visits at the garden Implementation plan Pictures of me presenting at the garden and word documents I share with my group members 
(25%) Based on (5) Information Literacy  Collaborate with research group to develop our final project at MOBOT  Analyze various sources of evidence for projects  Data collection assignment  Reflections with notes from my visits to the garden Doing well on my reflections on the first try   Seeing my research throughout the semester improve 
(25%) Based on (9) Problem-Solving Skills   Utilizing the resources we have with MOBOT to solve our wicked problem Notes from MOBOT visits  Collaborating with my group on projects using research Data collection and content assignments 
(25%) Based on (10) Quantitative Literacy  Notes taken from visits to the garden Implementation plan Reflections Data collection assignment Assignments will display my research and evidence to back up my claims.