Introduction

Throughout this semester, I’ve learned how to,identify a wicked problem, and anaylze articles regarding ethics critically. I could say that I feel more confident in my ablity to comprehend items that i’ve never came across. With this, I was able to create processes for tackling assignements such as these.

Source analysis are assignments that I enjoy because they allow me to flitrate my thoughts. The analysis help organize my thoughts in regards towards the discussion.

Multimodial Compositions are assignments that I’ve struggled most with. I would say the most difficult thing about them would be providing relevant evidence. I’ve also struggled with researching data that effectively supports my claim.

(15 %) Global Knowledge

Based on 4. A. and C. I will illustrate a complex understanding of worldwide views, experiences and power structures. With that, I will be able to apply my knowledge and skills in order to help solve problems.

MC #1; SA #2

My Multimodial Compostions have demonstrated my cultural competence by
gathering data that demonstrates interconnecting problems.

My supporting evidence is clear and concise by researching diverse factors that might influence a community.

My notes illustrate the complexity in thinking as I have engaged in meanignful conversation culture regarding it’s underlying factors.

(10%) Problem Solving

Based on 9. A. and B.: I will showcase my ability to build effective problem statements with clear evidence and accurately identify multiple solutions.

SA #2; MC #1; SA (Flint Michigan)

My Multimodial Compostion has exhibited my ability to provide analytical evidence.

My research regarding the source analysis had shown my understanding of problems and their implications.

My notes on both source analysis are strategic in terms of identifying the factors of a problem.

(15%) Collaboration

Based on 12. A and C. I will demonstrate my ability to be collaborative by articulating the significance of my ideas while independently working

SA #2; SA

Both source analysis have allowed me to demonstrate creative brainstorming and flow of ideas. Source anaylsis illustatre that I have contirbuted to group discussions through the ideas written on the listed sheet.

(20%) Skills for Lifelong

Based on 7. A. and C. I will develop skills that allow me to critically assess a topic, while pursing knowledge beyond the classroom.

SA #2;SA (Flint Michigan)

Analyses have demonstrated thoughts or ideas about specific topics.

Created notes to prepare for presentations or discussions while clarifying relevant questions.

(40%) Ethical Reasoning

Based on 3. A. and B. I will successfully analyze the impact of ones’ core belief while recognizes the connections among them.

MC #1;SA (Flint Michigan)

The Multimodial Compositions have signified that I have recognized underlying ethical issues.

In source analysis #2, i’ve identified stakeholders while using reflective thinking my own experiences.