Student Name :__Alexandra_Guerrero_________________

Grade Contracted For _X___ A          ____ B            ____ C

What concepts are you going to learn or skills are you going to develop?How will you learn the content/ develop the skill?What evidence will you add to the portfolio to demonstrate your learning?How will you and I assess the evidence of your learning/skills?
(20%) I will pursue knowledge and go beyond my classroom education to learn outside school and experience different places and perspectives.– by exposing myself to explore outside the room and discovering different knowledge skills from exposure to learningpicturesnotes from my experience when visiting JJk Fan and Heartland, what I learn document my experience and their goals in the future and projectsmy experience will be documented and uploaded to my E-profile with pictures of evidence and supporting details
(20%) I will use my resources to have supporting material to back up my central message and give a clear idea.use reliable information from educational websresearch beyond the roomlinknotesstepsresearch papers and use citations in my MCsmy notes will show ideas and information that I think is important when I foundthe plan will break down the steps I did
(30%) I will evaluate problem-solving using different approaches when identifying them and developing new problem-solving skills.communicate with people around me and see their perspectives on the topic or problems develop solving plans with notesnotes of conversations with people outlinesdraft of plansbrainstorming on the Miro boardNotes will be written with details and pepper grammarfrats will show ideas about how I developed the plan and what I did at the end
(20%) I will participate with my– communicate and expose people to newpeer conversation note       –     My peer conversations will be about
peers and teachers, interact with my group, and never let anybody feel excluded or isolated. I will invite them to join the gr,oup, or discuss developing new interactive skills to talk with my classmatesconversation – Recognize people in isolationwritinglead discussions of source analysis group activitieswriting with clarity and fluency –     experiences of my peers will also be writing
(10%) I will use formal and educational communication, proper grammar with clarityExposing myself to advance language Study grammar and fluencyNotesCopy of books lessons and conversations recordings of presentations recordings of my improved vocabularyNotes will show study skills I learned about grammar and speaking skills Recordings will show the improvement and new speaking skills I learn and developed.