Your my goals page should include the following subsections:

• Major: Mass Communication and Finance
  • Growing up coming from a home with low income and in a environment where people go through financial problems as my family and I did, I will be learning from those experiences and will be doing things like building comfortable homes for people and helping communities grow. I have a strong desire to be a Realtor and with that I will be Majoring in Finance to help me towards the business side of my career life. Also I enjoy making content videos and videos revolving self care. Learning about Mass Communication and going into the media side, I’ll be learning more about how to create videos that are appealing to my audience and how to edit and publish videos
  • During the Summer (July 2024) I took some summer classes and one of those classes that I’ve completed was Interpersonal Communication. I’ve learned various of things. One general thing was communicating in general, in workplaces or schools. I learned the difference between interpersonal and interpersonal. And one thing I also learned was how sign language is a
  • Future Courses: List each course you will likely be enrolling in over the next two semesters and what you hope to learn in each one.

See an example โ€œMy Goalsโ€ page.