Grade Contracted For A

What concepts are you going to learn, or skills are you going to develop?How will you learn the content/ develop the skill?What evidence will you add to the portfolio to demonstrate your learning?How will you and I assess the evidence of your learning/skills?
(20%) Based on (13c): [Uses language to skillfully communicate with clarity and fluency]  By opening my mouth and contributing to conversationsLab Write-upsLook back at the semester and remember if I participated in conversations
(20%) Based on (12c): [Works independently towards goals by contributing and meeting deadlines]  Stay organized with some sort of homework calendar so I do not miss any due dates.Screenshots of my submissions to show that they are on time.By looking back at my assignments and seeing if they are on time or not.
(20%) Based on (5b): [Accesses information using effective, well-designed search strategies and appropriate sources]  By looking through different sources and not just picking the first website I find.Screenshots/links of sources I have used throughout the semesterLooking back at source analysis
(20%) Based on (2c): [Transforms ideas through synthesizing knowledge from multiple domains}  Using information and knowledge from other classes and last semester to help create ideas.Old assignments or papers to help prove that I had the knowledgeLooking at my portfolio
(20%) Based on (8a): [Uses clear organizational patterns and is skillful at presenting content cohesively]  Having points of discussion and just overall being organized when I am presenting something.Source Analysis when I am discussion leaderLooking back at when I am leading conversations or presenting