Grade Contracted For  A____ B__X__ C____

What concepts are you going to learn, or skills are you going to develop? How will you learn the content/ develop the skill? What evidence will you add to the portfolio to demonstrate your learning? How will you and I assess the evidence of your learning/skills? 
(20%) Based on (12a): [Helps collaboration move forward by articulating the merits of alternative ideas]  When working in group settings, I will be a present member and help contribute toward the work.  Peer Reviews and/or group texts Look at collaborative project and necessary knowledge contribution.  
(20%) Based on (8a): [Uses clear organizational patterns and is skillful at presenting content cohesively]  With presentations, I will prepare outlines beforehand so I can stay on track with what I am saying. Outlines of presentations Look back at presentations and see how well I conducted them and if they are organized.  
(20%) Based on (13a): [Demonstrates a thorough understanding of context, audience, and purpose]  Writing well enough so a clear point is present and is clear for whoever may read it.  MC#1-3 Since this is being written for a stakeholder, look at how effectively I wrote this for the stakeholder to clearly understand what I am saying 
(20%) Based on (11a): [Evaluates texts’ scholarly significance to apply reading to other contexts or issues]  I will take notes and annotate readings, so I am able to look back at them easier and use them for later reasons Submit notes of readings and annotations and Source Analyses  Look for improvement of effective notetaking of readings and how well source analyses were done.  
(20%) Based on (9a): [Identifies and evaluates multiple approaches for solving problems]  By attempting several strategies instead of just choosing the first one that comes to mind.  MC#1 Looking at the collaborative project, essays, and problem mapping.